I did this one for my aunt's birthday; peanut butter cake with chocolate buttercream filling. She's a fan of pansies and since I had just finished learning how to do the royal icing pansy in my Wilton cake class, I decided to do a bunch of those. I also made a few fondant roses and planted them in a bed of oreo cookie "dirt". The hardest part of this one was the pot itself. I had read that you can actually bake a cake in a flower pot, but I decided to carve it. It didn't end up looking much like a pot and it was a bit lopsided. Putting the terracotta colored fondant on proved to be very difficult. I tried to wrap it around, when I think I would have been better off draping it over the top. I tried to cover the holes and bumps with "moss" and the ribbon also hide some defects. I'm a bit addicted to that luster dust and I applied it heavily to the ribbon and the flowers. All in all, I was happy with it, but next time I make one like this, I will definitely do a few things differently.